Become our new Chair of the Board of Trustees
We are seeking a visionary new Chair with the time and dedication to help Connect: North Korea continue our growth from a small community start-up into a high-impact, well-renowned, and sustainable international organisation.
Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior strategic leadership level role in a professional setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building abilities and be comfortable in an ambassadorial role.
- A strong network of contacts, supporting the raising of funds and awareness.
- Alignment with Connect: North Korea’s values and have a proven understanding of the issues facing refugees and asylum-seekers.
- Experience of a charity or public sector organisation with a good understanding of charity finance and governance issues.
The Chair can serve for an initial term of three years and will have the opportunity to be re-appointed for a second term (maximum of six years). Board meetings are held four times a year in addition to an away day and sub-committee meetings. All reasonable expenses will be covered by the charity. We anticipate a 2–3-hour monthly time commitment.
Your expression of interest should include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
To learn more and to apply, please visit: https://www.charismarecruitment.co.uk/jobs/7083-Chair-of-Trustees/
Applications close on April 4, 2024.